Learn how to reshape your legs with sumo squats. All you need is your own body weight so try this exercise at home to maximize your weight loss workout results.
This squat modification is a great way to hit that inner and outer thigh area. Hold a dumbbell to intensify your weight loss workout. Check out the pre-designed weight loss workouts that go with it.
*How to pictures at bottom
Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes (Butt)
- Stand with feet wider than shoulder width apart, feet angled outward, weight on heels, abs pulled in and good posture
- Lower yourself down by bending your knees. Keep your back straight and don’t lean forward
- Lower yourself down until your upper thigh is parallel to the ground
- Exhale Return to the start position by driving through your heals and straightening your legs
- At the top, squeeze your butt cheeks together like you are picking up a $100 bill
Important: Never let your knees extend past your toes. Keep a straight back . Don’t lean forward.
Leave Sumo Squats for List of Weight Training Exercises