Snack Like A Fit Chick
This is where we lose it. A handful here, a handful there… It all adds up and still leaves us hungry.
Having said that, allowing more than three hours to pass between meal/snacks puts our body in starvation mode.
But, by eating nutritious healthy snacks and meals every three hours our metabolism stays revved up and we burn more calories throughout the day.
Eat more…burn more calories…lose more weight…can’t beat that!
Keep your furnace burning by munching on 2 of these 150 calorie snacks every day
- 2 Frozen Grahamwiches (my favorite!)
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter and 1 medium apple
- 1 pack of yogurt covered raisins
- 1 small pear and 1 string cheese
- 1 Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie
- 1 chocolate pudding cup with 1 graham cracker crushed on top (another favorite!)
- 2 tablespoons of hummus and 9 baked pita chips
- 100 calorie bag of popcorn with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 14 baked tortilla chips and 2 tablespoons of fat-free bean dip
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese and 2/3 cup raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries
- 6 Chocolate Covered Banana Pieces
- 12oz nonfat café mocha (hold the whipped cream)
- 1 trail-mix granola bar
- Maple Yogurt
Other Interesting Pages
Beat Breakfast Boredom
Recipes...6 Ingredients or less
Best Crock Pot Recipes
Return to Easy, Heathy Recipes
Leave Healthy Snacks for Real Moms Real Fit Home page