Spinach Artichoke Dip
by Shannon Atkins Wagner
Me and Sommer, my little sis
This is my go-to recipe for cookouts or get-togethers. It is always a hit! Even though it has more than 6 ingredients, you can't pass it up...it's way to easy!
2 cups low fat Shredded Mozzarella
1/2 cup low fat sour cream
1/2 cup low fat Mayonnaise
1/4 cup of fresh Parmesan Cheese
3 gloves of garlic
14oz can artichoke hearts (drained & chopped and rinse)
2 (8oz) low fat cream cheese
1 package of frozen chopped spinach (thaw, drain, and squeeze out water)
Lemon Pepper to taste
1. Preset oven to 350
2. Save 1/2 cup of Mozzarella and all but 2TBS of Parmesan.
3. Put rest of ingredients in bowl & mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with saved cheese from above.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly & golden brown