Stability Ball Crunch
• Sit on stability ball or BOSU ball, feet flat on ground about hip width apart
• Place hands across chest , lean back on ball so your tailbone to your shoulder blades are on the ball, eyes toward the ceiling, chin up
• Exhale and slowly curl up and forward bringing your shoulder blades off the ball
• Keep your belly button pulled in rather than pushed out
• Hold and slowly lower back down on to the ball.
Important: Don’t bounce on the ball…that’s cheating. Also, it is very important that you crunch up toward the ceiling and not toward your knees. Slow and controlled is the key…try lifting vertebrae by vertebrae
Leave Stability Ball Crunches for List of Strength Training Exercises