Quads, Hamstrings and glutes
- facing a bench with your feet about hip width apart
- Put your right foot on top of the bench…make sure the whole foot is on the bench
- Pushing off your right leg bring your left leg up onto the bench
- In a controlled fashion, lower your right leg back to the ground
- Leave your left foot on the bench and repeat with that leg
Important: Always make sure your whole foot, from toe to heel, planted firmly on the bench. Also, don’t let momentum take over…slow and controlled!
Leave Step Ups for Strength Training