Thread the Needle
Abs, Shoulders, lower back…great for the core!
- Lie on your right side, bottom forearm on floor with elbow under shoulder and left foot stacked on top of right foot
- Raise up on to your hand so your right arm is straight and lift your hip off the ground until your body is in a straight line…body weight is supported by your right arm and right foot and your left arm is pointed straight up toward the sky
- Slowly move your left arm down in between the ground and your right side pointing it toward the back to the room …try to look toward the back wall
- Hold for a beat and slowly return to the start position
- Beginner…rest your right knee on the ground but keep your body in a straight line
Important: Don’t let your hip sag or get too high toward the sky either…your spine should be straight. Keep your core tight.
Leave Thread the Needle for Strength Training