Best Running Music
Fitness Magazine's Top 20 Running Tunes of 2008
Having the best running music is essential to when it comes to having a kick butt run. I am always looking for new songs to motivate me up these Whidbey Island hills. Fitness Magazine is by far my favorite magazine out of my monthly collection. In January they came out with an issue with their top 100 best workout tunes of 2008. More specifically, they narrowed it down to the best 20 songs for running. It is a great collection so I thought I would pass it on.
- "The Shock of the Lightning" – Oasis
- "Forever" - Chris Brown
- "My Apocalypse" – Metallica
- "Damaged" - Danity Kane
- "Boots of Chinese Plastic" - The Pretenders
- "Womanizer" - Britney Spears
- "Disturbia" – Rihanna
- "I Don't Care" - Fall Out Boy
- "The Right Life (Tiesto Remix)" – Seal
- "Gettin' Up" - Q-Tip
- "Shawty Get Loose" - Lil Mama featuring Chris Brown & T-Pain
- "Psychosocial" – Slipknot
- "Going Wrong" - Armin van Buuren with DJ Shah featuring Chris Jones
- "Dreams" – Buckcherry
- "About a Girl" - The Academy Is...
- "A Milli" - Lil Wayne
- "Universal Mind Control" – Common
- "Feedback" - Janet Jackson
- "I Kissed a Girl" - Katy Perry
- "Something Is Not Right with Me" - Cold War Kids
All available on iTunes!
More Kick Butt Playlists
More Interesting Pages
How to choosing the right shoe
Beginner's guide to training for a 5k race
Calories burning running
Got a Kick Butt Playlist? Share Your Best Workout Music
Do you have a playlist that is music to your feet? Or a mix that never fails to motivate you? We would love to jam to it. Share your most favorite playlists.
Check out the other shared kick butt playlists
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Leave Best Running Music for Real Moms Real Fit home page